Completed belly dancer marionette in a action
3D printed, made, played and shot by the amazing puppeteer Daniel Dold
Print out your marionette from 3D file
Here is your chance to print out your very own marionette using a 3D printer! If you have a 3D printer, or you know someone who has one it's really easy. Buy and download the file, cut the STL model for your printer and get started!
How do you buy a puppet?
- If you do not have a registration yet, register at the time of purchase.
- By purchasing you agree to the terms of purchase
- After payment you will have your files uploaded in your profile (My account / My electronic products)
- Download the files and you're ready to go
Conditions for purchasing a puppet model
- By purchasing you pay for a license for 5 successful copies of the puppet
- The license is for personal and non-commercial use
- The license cannot be resold
- Files are not for sharing
- You can use the printed puppet as a semi-finished product for commercial purposes
- If you wish to change the license terms, contact us